zoexrider

The Zoe Zone

Zoe loves books, writes horror, erotica and erotic romance, and can be found as close to the stage as possible at small clubs across the Southeastern U.S., rocking the fuck out to her favorite bands.

Under the name Holden Wells, she has published several short stories in gay erotica anthologies. One of these—Roughing It—has been revised and expanded into a novella and is now available in print and ebook format. The sequel to Roughing It will be coming out in 2014. A number of short stories featuring the same characters are also in the works, the first of which, "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love," was released in ebook format in October 2013.

Zoe has also written a novel and a long story (both erotic romance) as Zoe X. Rider, both of which are currently seeking publication. In the meantime, she is working on a couple horror novels and a sequel to the erotic romance novel.

The Final Descent
Inescapable
Mina Kelly
Easy Ryder
Deanna Wadsworth
Silent in the Grave - Deanna Raybourn Read this on Reesa's recommendation and spent an enjoyable few days doing so. The voice is charming, and I found the book to be leisurely without being slow; I got to get good and comfy in the story world. The only two unfavorable things I have to say are 1) Nicholas Brisbane--ugh and 2) the mystery's resolution strained my willingness to suspend disbelief a little. Great supporting characters, though, and like I said: charming.